|For the Next
Generation of Movers and Shakers
||AFTERSCHOOL/SUMMER CAMP||FRI&SAT NIGHT FUN(d)RAISERS||PARTIES
We are a family owned and operated business dedicated to providing a fun, enriching, and nurturing environment for children and teens. We wish to create an ideal atmosphere for athletes to challenge themselves and a comfortable setting for children to stay while their parents work. We love the energy that is so abundant in children and hope to provide a community where they feel at home and can develop the physical and internal strength that contributes to the development of confident, competent people.
1. To provide abundant opportunities for children to be physically active and improve their physical strength.
2. To combine physical activity with creative expression to nurture the development of character and inner-strength
3. To provide quality, affordable afterschool and summer programs which focus on personal development and physical activity.
4. To help children find the activity that inspires them to remain physically active.
5. To provide the Asheville community with a fun place to be active throughout the year.
6. To make a positive contribution to the Asheville community.
7. To make a positive contribution to the next generation.
Community Movement Family
Hall is head coach and co-owner. She was a competive gymnast throughout
her childhood and has been coaching gymnastics since she was
fifteen. In addition, she is a dancer and choreographer, a doula,
and has many years of experience as a daycare provider and nanny.
|Angie Trail is our Business Officer and
Principal Owner. She is mother of five and grandmother of two. In
addition to being a mom for 30 years, she has wide range of
employment experiences including afterschool and daycare
provider, computer programming, IT analyst, Customer Service, and
office manager of small businesses.
|Justin Hall is a Summer Camp
and Afterschool Counselor and assists with classes. A competitive
runner in high school, Justin understands what it takes to keep your
body in shape throughout the
year so that you can be at your peak when competition season comes
around. He is also a trained EMT, an avid gardener, and a skilled
|Craig Shearer is our afterschool sports
activities coordinator and has been running the Youth Ultimate Frisbee
program in Asheville for many years. In addition, he has been the
volunteer head basketball coach and sports elective teacher for
Francine Delaney New School for Children for several years.
we hope to create a business that provides our community with a fun,
safe, and healthy place to spend many hours. Please contact us if you
have any questions. We look forward to getting to know you.
Join the family and ...